The City of Victoria is currently working to update its Bicycle Master Plan. Now is the time to let our leaders know that we can do much more in Victoria to make our city safe and bikeable for everybody! Please provide your ideas to make Victoria a truly great biking City.
1) Take these simple actions to support cycling.
2) Complete the City of Victoria cycling survey to let the City know how important a bikeable Victoria is to you.
3) Participate in an upcoming City of Victoria cycling workshop, details below.
4) Email the City your thoughts and ideas on cycling in Victoria: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Victoria is small, compact and snow-free enough to be a truly great biking city. It just isn’t safe enough. This is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to achieve the goal of ensuring that everyone can bike safely in Victoria. To really seize the chance, our elected leaders need to know that people care about this issue and that there is support for it in the community.
Workshop for future cyclists: If you rarely bike or never bike, share your ideas!
- Monday, May 26, 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Fairfield United Church 1303 Fairfield Road (This event is being hosted by SFU Carbon Talks.)